Casting call! BELD Internet seeks Braintree customers to star in marketing campaign
BELD Internet is looking for some big Braintree personalities to get in the ring for our next marketing campaign!
You may be familiar with KO CABLE, our 2019 drive to help customers save money by cutting the cord from national cable providers. Featuring real Braintree residents and a fun boxing theme, the campaign was a knockout success.
Now it’s time for round 2. We’re casting new talent to star in a photo shoot, and we need your help!
- To be featured in our campaign, you must be a BELD Internet customer. (Not already? Make the switch!) You must agree to allow us to use your first name and identify you as a customer.
- No acting or modeling experience is necessary. All ages, races, genders, shapes and sizes are welcome.
- You need to enjoy posing for pictures! The theme is boxing, so you’ll wear boxing gloves and show us your best knockout punch.
- The photo shoot will take place in a nearby gym.
- All participants will follow COVID-19 gym rules regarding social distancing and masks.
- We’ll need about 1-2 hours of your time. Date TBD but could be as early as December.
Every model who participates will receive either a free month of Internet service or a free Roku stick!
How to “Audition”
Complete the form below and a representative will contact you. Depending on the number of people who show interest, we may not be able to cast everyone.
About BELD Internet
BELD Internet is Braintree’s hometown, not-for-profit provider of High-Speed Internet. We care about our community, support local small businesses, and reinvest every dollar to deliver reliable, lightning-fast service.