Plans & Pricing
Internet Plans & Pricing
* Customers can provide a device for installation or purchase a Roku Streaming Stick from BELD for $49.95.
Internet speeds may vary. Actual speeds are “up to” and not guaranteed. A DOCSIS 3.0 or above modem is required. Our advertised speeds are for a direct connection to the modem with a wire.
Who can get these deals?
BELD Internet promotions are available to new and current residential customers in Braintree.
Already a BELD cable customer? You get the deals, too! Call us at 781.348.BELD (2353) to adjust your bill.
How much download speed do I need?
Our most popular plan
Multiple family members typically can surf, stream, game or work from home at the same time.
More users & devices
Our 200 Mbps and 400 Mbps plans support additional users and devices for simultaneous streaming or gaming.
Unlimited users & devices
Gig speed can power a household or home office with heavy-duty streaming, gaming or video conferencing needs. The sky’s the limit with virtually no lag or buffering.
*All plans come with 30 Mbps upstream speed, which is pretty quick. You’ll care about upload speed if you back up important files to the cloud, do a lot of gaming, or use personal cloud services, smart home technology or video surveillance.
What are the equipment charges?
You need a DOCSIS 3.0, 32-channel modem and router. Renting one from BELD runs $8.50 to $12.45 per month, with the most popular one at the top end. Or you could buy the modem on your own.
Got a big house?
You might need a Wi-Fi range extender. Ask us about it.
Will BELD protect my privacy?
You might be surprised, but last year our competitors sought and gained the right to use customers’ browsing history in any way they wish, including selling it.
As a not-for-profit organization, BELD stores browser history for just a couple of months for diagnostic purposes, and we never disclose it to anyone else for any reason, commercial or otherwise, without a warrant. This fundamental difference in values makes BELD different than for-profit companies.
What happens after the one-year price guarantee ends?
After the promo period ends, your rate will increase to the current Internet rates at the time.
Terms and Conditions
- The one-year price guarantee is available for a limited time to residents who sign up for Internet service.
- After the promo period ends, the rates will increase to the current Internet rates at the time.
- Actual speeds are “up to” and not guaranteed. Your Internet speeds will vary with conditions such as time of day, how many other users in the area are online, and whether your device is connected to a modem/router wirelessly or with a wire.
- Our advertised speeds are for a direct connection to the modem with a wire.
- Equipment, taxes and fees are extra. BELD will install one streaming device per home for free, but the installation of additional devices will be extra. Other restrictions may apply. Additional devices could be subject to additional fees.